Please join the Friends of the National Institute on Aging (FoNIA) for an hour-long briefing to learn about the groundbreaking research and educational efforts of the NIA. There will also be an informative discussion of the NIA’s funding by leading advocacy organizations. Please note there are briefings at both the House and the Senate
When and Where:
Friday, June 6, 2014
2318 Rayburn House Office Building
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Click here to register for the House Briefing
188 Russell Senate Office Building
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Click here to register for the Senate Briefing
- Richard J. Hodes, M.D., director, National Institute on Aging
- Andrew B. Singleton, Ph.D., senior investigator and chief, Laboratory of Neurogenetics, National Institute on Aging
- Susan Peschin, M.H.S., chair, Friends of the NIA, president & CEO, Alliance for Aging Research
- Kathryn Jedrziewski, Ph.D., co-chair, Friends of the NIA, deputy director, Institute on Aging, University of Pennsylvania
- Marie Bernard, M.D., deputy director, National Institute on Aging
- John Haaga, Ph.D., deputy director, Division of Behavioral and Social Research, Extramural Research Program, National Institute on Aging
- Ronald Kohanski, Ph.D., deputy director, Division of Aging Biology, Extramural Research Program, National Institute on Aging